Monday, June 25, 2007

become a blogger since 25th June 2007

Well, tis blog is created on 25th June 2007, 3.30am. I dunno y i have interested 2 b a blogger. Previously,i was blogging in frienster once a while. I cant deny sometimes really like blogging, especially when im feeling bored & fed up. Nw,decided 2 treat tis as a diary,share my thoughts, my joy n any special things happened in my life. Diary? mayb..or mayb jz a way 2 nagging :p
Anyway, there is no meaning if nobody read my blog,4 me. so if u read it, feel free leave a comment, mayb v dunno each other bt i ll stil appreciate it. Atleast i noe,-->i'm nt alone :)
Tts for 2day~my vr 1st post. Gd9 everybody~!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

a blogger normally update the blog once in few days wor... why ur blog only 2 posts in about 1 month geh? kekeke...

stella_baby said...

haha..sometimes really lazy 2 sit in front pc den do typing altou there is smt in my mind.depends mood ya..mayb im stil nt qualified2b a blogger.jz i overestimate my ability ad.keke

Anonymous said...

Blogging is good… I just start it this yr… sometime I will hav some feeling like u… oto there is something at my mind… but lazy to type it out… but we can try to post a bit n a bit until one day u generate more interest on writing blog… blog can be a good way to express ur feeling out… share it with others if u shy to tell them directly…

Anonymous said...

dun worry... i will be ur die heart blog fans!!! :-) got time... oso go through my blog MAGAZINE at friendster... http://sumzi.blogs.friendster.com/my_blog/
Blogger got more function to play around compare frinster blog... planning to change my magazine "publisher"... hihi

Anonymous said...

oh there goes another die hard fan... lolz... wahahahhaaa

Anonymous said...

那些泛黄的记忆,在枝叶上摇摆,用尽余生的最后一丝力气去抬起一片金黄,把它当作书签,亦当作记载轮回的刻度。事到如今,依然期许我们可能重新开始,但还可以撑过多久呢?愿以为可以为深爱的人放弃卑微的骄傲,但是我们都错了,也许真的是只有流泪过后,我们才能看到什么是真实。人的一生中,总会有属于自己的纪念日,那些文字与符号似乎也只有自己才看得懂,无论是幸福的,还是苦涩的,庆幸的是,我们总会记得,悲哀的是,我们却永远都无法忘记。

Anonymous said...

我怀念的 是你红通通的脸 我怀念的 是你和我说的话 我怀念的 是你几句就挂的电话 我怀念的 是你对我的关心,爱心,细心,用心,信心... ... 我怀念的 是我对未来无限的憧憬... 我怀念的 是你对未来无限的希望... 我怀念的 是我们之间发生过的一切... 我怀念的 是我们..永远..都回不去的过去... ...