Sunday, May 25, 2008

Thought of the day

Its sunday again,my vr own Sunday. i can jz wake up whenever i feel it enuf. No alarm,no date, jz do watever i wish2do freely.mayb jz slacking, or sitting in front of pc for whole day. Bt who cares?It's my day~ ^_^
Actually din slp well yest.its been decades ago since my perfect+high quality beauty slp. Reason is either i've been awake by alarm clock cos need2go4work or had nightmare in the long long nite.Recently weather is so hot some more.Then y yest cant slp wel?cos had nightmare.Not a gd feelin aft wake up,smt in mind cant get rid of.Luckily get a fren call n give me some idea.10s my dear fren~u alw ther especially when i cant get out fr dilemma.tis is a beautiful day because of u,else im lost n moody again in tis rest day.Im glad frens r stil ther when u r alone.We suddenly tok bout horoscope.den he ask me wat is my zodiac,i ans im Leo.he said same wit his mum.A strong gal,sometimes need some1 2 manja wit,bt stil ll b strong till d end.Then i c myself, im glad tt at least im nt giving up on facing my own prob.I nvr believe on wat "they"said tt it ll nvr can b solve.i jz believe since it can be appear,it oso can b disappear. Compare to a fren of mine who facin same prob wit me,she totally gives up,not find any solution anymore.keep smoking,keep clubbing,keep drink alcohol.Im reali proud tt i hav faith on myself.
Y i can keep moving?cos i noe current situation is not wat i want.i want more.much more den now.im stil young,there is many things4me2explore,i need2go ard d world,i need to pursue my dreamz.im not going 2stick at here until end of my life.i want2get bac my happy stella.i could nvr forget d feelin during my convocation. i was extremely hapi,cos i've prove tt i ca!, especially for those who dun hav confident on me tt i can do tt. its ur lose for not believe on me.of cos,i ll nvr forget for those who alw support me o d while.i ll show u d result for not wastin ur effort!
But im not super gal all d while.sometimes i ll feel weak,i need a shoulder2rely on,i need listener to share my life.But, me,myself stil hav2stand up.Do myself,be myself,enjoy myself.

4 comments:

Huan Bean said...

Wah, looooong post. Didn't finish reading, anyway, first to comment! All the best to whatever lies ahead of you!!!

Anonymous said...

oh, so i hope i can go overseas with you to experience life together....

stella_baby said...

To Huan Bean:haha,i oso feel surprisingly aft i post.im wondering hw come i can write so long.if d same thing apply on my thesis,i guess it takes me 3days 3nite.haha!10s ya~~!
To anonymous: i dun think i ll go overseas wit some1anonymous.not certain my gd fren or my family or my bf bt at least wit some1 i noe :P

stella_baby said...

well..i decided divide tis post into2 instead of in long long story.sure will pening kepala while reading it.so,it is continue by "Thought of the day II"
hope enjoy reading although im jz tokin crap..hehe